Monday, April 12, 2010

Procrastination

I have grades due on Wednesday, the Praxis to study for, gym to do at LEAST twice this week, bank and DMV which I didn't do over spring break (go figure) and I'm blogging (go figure, again).  I think I have a serious problem!  I wish I had more interesting/fun things to blog about but I like to give you all something to read every now and then :) SO here is my list of my top fave shows right now!! hahah...
So, in NO particular order:
*The Office - no explanation needed.  Each week I look forward to the dry humor of The Office and I enjoy laughing out loud during every show.
*Idol - absolutely love it.  Mark and I are obsessed.  We watch it together every week and discuss what we loved, what we hated, and what songs we think each contestant should do next week!! 
*life - amazing... didn't enjoy the insects episode but we'll be sad when it's done... what will we watch on Sunday nights!?!?
*Glee - duh.  SO much fun... GREAT song choices... fantastic personalities of characters and of course the cute redheaded counselor is a Radford grad!!!  Just fun fun fun all around!!  
*Modern Family (thanks, Mal) - same as The Office.  It's dry humor and really funny.  Kind of real life families so it draws a real audience.  Entertaining.
*RE-RUNs of One Tree Hill - the reason I point out the re-run part is because I'm following it from the beginning and I'm obsessed!!!  So Dawsons of the 2000s :)
*General Hospital - girls gotta get a fix of the soap operas!!! :)
*Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood - I want to be Tori Spelling.  I freaking love her.  Love them. Love the kids... love love love love love :) Buying her books, too!
SOON - *Say Yes to the Dress - I won't explain myself.  duh.



We watch odds and ends all week but these are the shows that I catch (or DVR) no matter what!!  Don't know how I EVER lived without my DVR... seriously!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment