Seriously killing me that this kid is 9. 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! months old... what just happened? I can't even stand it. I can't express the feelings I'm having...
We moms all go through it, though. I mean wasn't he JUST born!?
Waahhhh
Anyway enough of the hormones - this kid is doing so much now! Note the bruises on his head (in the 7 month pictures) and the fact that he's trying to crawl off of his chair. I have to confess - his 8 and 9 month pics were taken the same night... got a bit behind! so sue me...
In the last few (I know, bad mom) months he began really, like, r e a l l y crawling. He. is. fast. He's obsessed with Jag's water bowl and that's the first place he takes off to. Or the pantry where mom forgot to tighten the veggie oil top and he took a little oil bath twice. Super fun for me, by the way.
He's pulling up on EVERYTHING and tries to take some steps... he's getting more and more brave. Takes one to two steps toward you if he feels like it. Speaking of feeling like it, the kid is lazy. He's a guy, I guess. ;) He won't even try to walk half the time or stand on his own, and won't hold his own bottle even though he knows how. He has 7 teeth.
He's eating full-on table food because I'm sick of making baby food. He has 4-5 bottles a day (sometimes in the middle of the night - which we're not supposed to do but sleep, people. we need it) and three square meals.
Speaking of sleep, he doesn't sometimes I THINK because he has acid reflux. Mark laughs me off and Dr. Wiley was like ummmmmmmmm... meaning he didn't think so either but I don't care. Mother's intuition, ok?
He is talking like crazy. No words, per-se but lots of mamamama, dadadada, gagagaga, and screaming. Just like his sister. He's a clapper. also just like his sister. He is starting to high-five and we are trying to get him to wave bye-bye. He also dances to any music all the time. Man after his mama's heart.
I know I am forgetting 394587390457 things that he is doing lately...
Both my babies have been with our babysitter Melissa since they were three months old. In September they finished their time with her for good :( It's definitely bitter-sweet. I mean, Luc has been there for 3 YEARS. And Melissa has taken such good care of my babies, but they moved and it is time for us to move on too. Lucy LOVES. I mean LOVES her new school. And her first "boyfriend" who she will marry after she marries daddy (naturally).
Gage's new sitter is the sweetest. She is a senior at Atlee High School and we really like her.
These last few months I started school (boo) and Mark has been really busy with baseball. Those are both starting to calm down now (baseball is over finallyyyyyyyy) and we are ready for the crazy to start up again for the holidays. We celebrated both Mark and my 31st birthdays. Mark and I went on a trip to VT for a baseball showcase but more like a weekend alone :) Mom stayed with the kids. We've visited the fair, the pumpkin patch, had the cousins in town for a day downtown and some spaghetti. Lucy visited the dentist for the first time and she LOVED it. She did an amazing job and I am so proud of her. Gage's 9 month appointment went well, even through the shots :(
He is 23.5 lbs and 32 in.
That's taller than Lucy at 9 months but lighter in weight...
We also learned that my sister is EXPECTING A GIRL. We are beyond thrilled for this and can not wait until March.
Now, for pictures...... forgive me; it's been a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment