Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 months and 3.5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!


He's 10 months already.
She's 3 1/2 already.
I don't know what to do.
Except go to my comfy fetal position and cry and eat chocolate.

I don't have any recent real-life, day-to-day pics because they're all on my phone and my charger is allllllllllll the way upstairs. Next time.

So, Gage: 
+he's eating mostly all fingery foods. We retired the food processor and only spoon-feed when he's being a pain with veggies and I have to mix them with some cereal and then he'll eat it.
+he's pretty much walking all the time, except when he wants to get his ass somewhere fast and then he crawls because he's like a freaking roach... fast!
+he's talking a lot. he says no words but really likes to hear his own voice.
+he waves bye, or hi, whatever. they're both a wave.
+he is so, so, so observant. he stares. a lot. and often it's like a stranger will say hi and he'll smile eventually at them but only after staring for an awkwardly long time. 
+he looks at things like he wants to figure them out. he is so inquisitive
+he has a clear sign that he's done eating and that is when he completely swipes his tray of all food/crumbs
+looooves feeding Jagger from his high chair.
+got his first hair cut
+lets his sister beat the shit out of him pretty much. 
+he looooooooooves climbing stairs and when you scare him he crawls faster. 
+so many more things and I just can't think of them

Lucy: 
+she's a pistol. loves school. loves treats. loves her family
+I forget she is 3 a lot of the time because she is so smart, so conversational, so independent
+she is polite and kind
+she loves her brother. sometimes in the I'll choke you to death with my hugs love but love all the same
+she is jealous of her brother, too. We try to make sure we're not always focusing on him because sometimes she'll do the whole look-at-us-kick-him thing...
+she loves to read
+she loves to hear made-up stories
+she loves to tell me about her day. I have to prompt her a lot but Kadence is her friend. She loves Sam. Sarah is a bitch (my words, not hers). Mrs. Escobar and Mrs. G are kind and help her. She has learned to try new things and says (and reminds us to say) grace before dinner, "A-B-C-D, 1-2-3, sank you God for feeding me. Aaamen." school has been a blessing. she'll tell me, "i will have so fun at sool tomorrow, mommy!!" 
+Mark says she sings to Gage every morning before he goes to get him
+she can write her name. BY HERSELF.
+and probably a million more things I can't think of...





No comments:

Post a Comment