Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

Mark and I must have been really good this year.  We had such an awesome Christmas!!  We started Christmas Eve by going to see the Radio City Rockettes at the Coliseum with Mark's family.  I went the Christmas before I met Mark with my family to New York to see them at Radio City.  I forgot how incredible their show was!  It's so much fun and their Nativity scene is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.  
After the show, we were off to my uncle Danny's for our annual Christmas Eve dinner... spaghetti!!!!  It was awesome and we had a lot of laughs with my crazy family!  After dinner we headed home to open up one present and go to bed.  What a surprise!  PJs for everyone ;)  


When we woke up on Christmas Day, we walked downstairs to a HUGE display of presents!!!  Santa was so generous this year!  Mark kept saying how lucky we are... he's right!!!  We followed presents with cinnamon buns and Panera bagels!!  YUM!  


Just some of the goodies we brought home :)  We couldn't even fit everything in my car!!
Had to add this pic... I love my sister SO much - even if I look like I want to smack her in this picture :) This picture makes me laugh so hard!!  How dare we want to take a normal picture!!  hahahhah :)



After Christmas morning with my family, we traveled in the nasty rain to Mark's family's home.  We got even more wonderful things!!  We really were spoiled this Christmas, Rocky too!  



Last stop on our crazy Christmas day?  Our new home!!!  It was about 1AM when we finally got to the house.  Mark and I got ourselves a TV as a combo wedding/Christmas gift to each other so we only did stockings!  Obviously Mark went OVERBOARD like he usually does, I guess he's a little more like my daddy every day :) 
Rocky got a new bed and LOTS of great treats (a la his mama because Mark is such a meany!) :) 


What a WONDERFUL Christmas :) 
We are so lucky and blessed... hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, too!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment