Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing :) 
Seasons Greetings from Rocky!!!


Finally, a family photo in the new house.  Mark and I decorated a few weeks ago; he was on the roof and scared the crap out of me.  The snow makes it look so beautiful!




I can't explain how special it is to have our own fireplace, our own tree, and our own home this Christmas.  HOPEFULLY next year we will be able to decorate a little more.  The wedding stuff is taking over our house!!!





Mark and I are trying to be domesticated but still have fun.  I burnt some cookies and was VERY frustrated.  Mark went out to the grocery store to get some more and when he got back he showed me all the cookie supplies he picked up!  He's so much fun; so, we set out to decorate the cookies together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment