Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Honeymoon

St. Lucia rocks and Mark and I had an incredible time together.  After the airline lost my bag until TUESDAY MORNING all was great.  We definitely made due for the day without and still had a great time.  We spent the time with just each other.  We met some couples and went on an excursion around the island with a few other couples but mostly kept to ourselves which is what we needed.  After arriving Sunday evening, we decided to bypass the tour )we did just fine on our own, by the way) and got dinner at a pub, bought me some underwear! and passed out around 8:30.  BTW they are an hour ahead, so it was around 7:30 our time haha.  Monday morning when they still didn't have my luggage, Mark took me shopping for the basics to get through the day.  He is such the icing on my cake (which by the way we didn't even get but one bite of our cake at the wedding... and the speeches rocked so thanks to you all who gave them xoxoxoxo).  He really knows how to make my life easier and make me realize what really matters.  So, after convincing the executive chef of the entire resort that we needed food Monday night and all I had was a bathing suit ($60), a wrap/cover-up ($25) and some flip-flops ($20) because I had no luggage he made us his special guests at a restaurant.  So, I taped up my boobs, tied on my wrap, dried my hair, put on some lipstick and went out with my husband.  It was fantastic.  The rest of the week was uneventful and we enjoyed being with each other every second.  I'll be adding pics after I upload them :) 
Here's one of me with my wrap out to dinner haha


No comments:

Post a Comment