I've been absolutely obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson for the last few days... Her song "The Way I Am" is amazing and I just can't get it out of my head ((in a good way!)) The lyrics as well as the spunky beat of the song are really fun. I like to sing it to Mark and he actually likes it (not often do we like the same music, unless it's country). It's my favorite song right now. Ingrid also does an amazing rendition of our wedding song, "Can't Help Falling In Love" - I'd even rank it alongside UB40's version which is my favorite. Give it a listen... YouTube
- INGRID MICHAELSON - "The Way I Am" - (official music video)
I love this song too! I'm glad you have a blog...I am addicted to blogging AND now I have another one to look at...stalker mode has commenced =P
ReplyDelete