Oh, hey.
I'm alive...
WE are alive!!!
We are so super busy. A regular day for me usually goes something like this: get up at 5:30, off to work at 6:30, home anywhere from 4:30-6 depending on my work-load and whether we are in desperate need of a grocery trip or not... make dinner, bathe Lucy, put Lucy down at 8:15 and get my house to where things won't grow in weird places (but I'm not promising anything here) and finally sit down about 9PM. Lately, however, I've had to bring work home with me so my "me" time is spent grading papers.
*deep breath*
Hopefully, with these last two days off (thanks, Sandy... I think) I have gotten myself kinda caught up and will be able to actually relax for the hour ( between 9 and 10) before I go to bed...
ANYWAY!!!!!
I am going to do a buncha posts and have them upload one a day for however long it takes to catch you up on what we've been up to lately... which is a ton seeing as how my last post was September 24. Yowza.
I will start at where I think we left off... but who knows.
And if you're ever wondering if we're alive - you can always check up on my sister's blog. She's actually (for once!!!!) updated more than me lately!!
So,
So,
We went up to Mom and Dad's at the end of September to see Lucy's Great Grandpa Frank (my grandpa) and Great Aunty Peggy (my aunt).
We also got to spend some time with Grandma, [Papa], and Uhney (as Lucy calls Honey)
| Grandma cleaned off our old table and pulled out the Legos and Lucy went to town :) the tiara is from Grandma, too! |
These next ones are off the cell phone so forgive the lighting but they were too cute not to add. Grandpa started falling asleep and so Lucy said, "night, night!" and gave him a kiss on the knee. to which he cracked up and I think it made his life :)
| then, she insisted on sitting in the chair just like Grandpa |
| I'm sure he's teaching her something totally relevant to her life |
| and then he sang to her because he loves to sing |
| laughing at Lucy, I'm sure. But I don't remember why. However, is this not the best picture ever?? |
| saying bye bye to Aunty Peggy |
A good weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's. Per usual :)
Glad you all are doing well :)
ReplyDelete