Monday, September 24, 2012

You've got to be kidding me

I'm not going to go into detail, but we tried the zoo again.  It started raining on our way there but I remained calm... until we pulled up and it was closed.  Sunday.  

Needless to say I was nearly inconsolable...

Then we went on a family lunch date and to Kangaroo Jac's.  I wasn't entirely impressed, but it was $3 (vs. Monkey Joe's which is better in my opinion but cost $9) and Lucy had fun running around.

So, we'll be trying the zoo again. on a Saturday. in October. 
DO YOU HEAR THAT, MOTHER NATURE!?!?

cutest butt EVER


daddy went up once. then he gave me his sweaty socks and I did the work for the rest of the time and got a boo boo on my elbow. thanks a lot, Mark










is it just me or does she look like she's 4...


best friends


all done
As you can see, I have a hard time narrowing down the pictures to post.  And I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So sorry the zoo didn't work out. :(

    Glad you guys still had a fun day though. We love Monkey Joe's too. I feel like we do the same activities! So fun!

    Good luck with your next zoo trip. The weather has been perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant, the weather better be perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete