No big deal, I'm back.
I'm not promising anything because our lives this summer are about to be out of control... but I will give you somethin' and hopefully continue at least throughout the summer!!!
So, the last time I posted was the beginning of April... oh hello JUNE!!!
I guess there is about a million things to update so I'll do so briefly but I'd like to hit everything... who knows when I'll be back ;)
So, April's resolution was started a bit late in May but I am running twice a week with some ladies at school. We are the "Old lady cross country team" and we're slow but at least we get out there! and we get to talk/gossip as we go :)
May's resolution was to be a better mom. I HOPE I accomplished this... I deleted my Facebook app. It helped IMMENSELY!!! It's not keeping my attention - my kid is ;)
June's resolution is to be a better wife... I make no promises ;) BUT baseball is about to start full-swing next week so I am going to have to be nice.. yikes.
Ok next! We are adding to our family!!!!!!! Mark surprised me on Mother's Day with the news that we are bringing home a puppy when we get home from our cruise after July 4th.
It is a boy and another chocolate lab. Couldn't convince his hard-head otherwise!
I am both SO excited and kinda/really scared. It's just been a while since we had a pup. Looks like I'll be potty training a human and a puppy this summer!!!
Lucy turned 2!!!!!
I just can not believe my baby is so big.
She talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and talks......... and she says the funniest things! I mean she seriously listens to us. Thankfully, no bad words have caught on just yet. She seriously surprises us all the time with what she says. She'll exclaim after doing something, "perfect!" If you ask her her name she'll say, "Lucy Evlin Fliser". I mean seriously. Mark says she just pops stuff on us! She love, love, loves to sing songs. I mean I could just go on and on about how amazing, and smart, she is! But I won't... today.
Ok so seriously, soon I will be posting (I hope!) a summer to-do list. I loved having last year's to follow and ALMOST get everything done. This year, Mark is not working during the day, any day, so even though the weekends are booked for him, we get him all 5 days (until 3'oclock-ish) of the week!! :)
Finally, a few pics of, none other than, Lucy Evelyn.
See if you can pin-point which of us (Mark or me) she is more like in each pic.
I'll give you a hint, if she looks super sassy or is eating something delicious, it's me ;)
Sleeping or outside, that's all daddy!!
favorite thing to do? put on ALL of her jewelry and accessories
loves her superhero cape
I just love this picture.
that. face.
When did our kids get so big!?!? Glad you all are doing well - Lucy is beautiful!
ReplyDelete