Last week Mark was invited to be recognized at Tucker High School and be inducted into their Hall of Fame. Only 56 people in 50 years have been inducted, two were this year, one was Mark.
I'm really proud of him. He was pretty proud of himself too ;) got to give a little speech and everything.
Sometimes I still feel a little guilty for his not playing ball. I know he is happy - I mean we have a good life - but sometimes I still think it's hard for him. Anyway, with recognition like this, I think he feels validated for his accomplishments. He should feel validated every day because he is still a very talented baseball player and he is an amazing coach. But, the fact that he's a Hall of Fame honoree ain't too shabby either.
Very cool. You have a lot to be proud of!
ReplyDeleteKudos to your hubby on that! Hey, I'm doing a fun little giveaway at my blog that Lucy might enjoy :) Enter soon!
ReplyDelete