2013 Summer Bucket List
1. Zoo! (Just the National... heard the Richmond Zoo ain't worth the money it charges!)
2. Picnic (with daddy)
3. Play with all of our fun/water-inspired birthday presents (a water table and a wacky sprinkler)
**We'll continue to do so!!**
4. Movie night (with daddy)
5. S'mores
6. Putt-Putt (at the beach, duh)
7. Strawberry picking
8. Stay outside as much as the weather permits (take walks, eat dinner, play with the water accessories... stay away from the TV!!!!!!)
9. (This one's for me!) Read. I would like to finish at least 5 books, one being Les Mis, and I know it's long so I limited myself to just 5 this summer. Last summer I read 10 or 11, I think!!!
**2 down!**
10. Go to Kings Dominion
11. Squirrels game(s!)
**We'd like to go to more, too!!**
12. Check out our local library (hopefully a few times!!!)
Non-fun stuff::
- moving Lucy into a big girl room!
**in process**
-potty training Lucy AND a puppy!!!
**Lucy ain't havin' it**
-transferring Mark out of the guest bath and Lucy into it...
-staining the cabinets in both bathrooms
**THANKS MAL!!!!!!!!**
-car searching for me still...
No comments:
Post a Comment