Tuesday, July 9, 2013

News news news

So if your're not friends with me on Facebook and don't follow me on Instagram and don't know my mom, you probably aren't reading this ;) but if you are, you have missed our big family news. 
We are expecting again!
Baby Fleish #2 is due January 17

We are super excited and (I am) overwhelmed.

So just a bit about the first 12 weeks this time around.
+ I gained about 7 lbs in the first 8 weeks. But, just had my 12 week appt and lost three lbs. Nurse said I probably gained a lot of bloat (nice) and water so that's why I was heavier then.
+Could also have been that I was eating everything in sight for the first 8 weeks. But now, the aversions are upon me yet again this time around. I just want to be pregnant once and get cravings - you know the ice cream and pickle kind. and eat everything. EVERYTHING! Because not wanting anything really sucks.
+I saw here that I had already started the heartburn by now with Lucy. I have it A LITTLE but def not how I remember... but it could be on its way. 
+I do crave SOME things but one can not live off of mandarin oranges, mashed potatoes and gravy, and Italian ices alone. And I'm not allowed to eat sushi. Rules, rules, rules...
+We are not finding out the gender... again. 
+I am and have been showing. Since like 2 days pregnant. For real - second babies do. not. play.
+I have been super tired, but there's really no time for exhaustion when you're ending the school year, getting ready for a trip, have no husband at night, and have a very active 2 year old running around all over.

I think that's it so far. Nothing crazy.
Had an appt today and everything sounds/looks good.
I have an ultrasound Thursday and a full week of fun planned for Lucy!
Summer is FINALLY in full swing and I feel like it's almost over already :(

Welp, at least we have something to look forward to in the winter!
xo

1 comment: