So I turned 30 this weekend.
It's weird.
But I spent the weekend with the two people who are my most favorite.
We don't have a ton of time together: we go from baseball in the summer to baseball in the fall to hunting in the winter... the weekends are not spent together a lot of the time.
Friday we went to the fair. and Saturday and Sunday we went as a family to a [very hot] baseball tourney.
her M.O. lately is smiling not looking at anything in particularly especially not the camera
glad Mark got me wide-mouthed and big as life
I was so proud of her :)
this guy stole the show
barefoot watching daddy <3 nbsp="" p="">
Mark's guys had a good weekend :)
such a good coach
Age aside, I had a good weekend with my two loves.
3>
The pictures on the carousel kill me. kill. me.
ReplyDelete