Two months old seems ages ago!!!
At this point he was sleeping through (5-6 hours) the night most nights - a random night every once in a while that he was like, what up, and then we were exhausted.
He smiles, he holds his head up really well, he met Papa Frank,
Lucy and Gage have developed a really great relationship so far. I just love watching her with him and he looks at her in absolute amazement. I just love the way he sees her.
Meanwhile, Lucy was potty training herself, wearing a cape and a tiara all the time, and I was prepping for back to school :(
Since he's 6 months now and I'm just getting to these posts (oops) I don't remember everything about him at 2 months!
At this point he was sleeping through (5-6 hours) the night most nights - a random night every once in a while that he was like, what up, and then we were exhausted.
He smiles, he holds his head up really well, he met Papa Frank,
Lucy and Gage have developed a really great relationship so far. I just love watching her with him and he looks at her in absolute amazement. I just love the way he sees her.
Meanwhile, Lucy was potty training herself, wearing a cape and a tiara all the time, and I was prepping for back to school :(
Since he's 6 months now and I'm just getting to these posts (oops) I don't remember everything about him at 2 months!
Stats: 25.5 in and 13.5 lbs
I love the cape!
ReplyDelete