Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas

So many things this Christmas season.
I did not add anything from Instagram because let's not cross social medias... but really if you saw it there what's the point in seeing it again?

The Christmas parade



Santa!!! This is the first year we didn't go to the Children's Museum and I was disappointed but we went up to Bass Pro where they have a great set up. Unfortunately, the wait is incredibly long but luckily for us some lady was leaving and gave us her pass. Totally illegal but we were happy with their picture. They both look stunned as Luc has the last three years. They take that picture so damn fast the kids don't even get a chance to be made to smile.


this was a pic I took - not theirs.

Christmas lights

hunting buddy

Lucy's Christmas program (more pics in a few as I don't feel like reorganizing them into order.)

day after Christmas. Gage is pooped. Lucy is wired.


learning to use a sippy

always standing in the tub

ok now Christmas program :)




Santa on the fire truck


Christmas day!!
Before the crazy

traditional top of stairs pic. she's holding his hand. be still my heart

I think he knew it was a special day. he was SO excited

she was more concerned with Santa leaving some cookies and milk behind than with the huge car in our house! ha 3 year olds...


Jag enjoying one of his presents. Didn't take him very long to tackle this bone so my plan of keeping him company while we opened was a wash!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment