Probably the saddest post I'll ever write. Yesterday Mom called around 7:00PM and told me that our dog, Taffy, had passed away. I know posting this may seem a little morbid to some, but Taffy was not just a dog in our house. She was our little princess and we all miss her so much already. I'm glad that she died at home with my mom instead of at the vet, though. She really hated that place. She hadn't been doing well for a while so unfortunately, and fortunately, we knew it was coming soon, just not this soon. Dad said he thinks she had a heart attack; I'm glad she isn't suffering anymore, but we really, really miss her! We'll never be able to replace her; as much as a spoiled princess as she was, she was our little girl and we loved her very much. Because of all the snow, Mom and Daddy decided to cremate her instead of burying her at Granny's where all our dogs have been buried. This way we can decide what to do with her ourselves. It's very hard and very sad and it's going to be very hard to go home without her greeting us at the front door. Since the day we brought her home from the park she stole all our hearts and she's going to be missed.
RIP Little Taffy girl... thanks for being our little princess for 11 wonderful years <3

No comments:
Post a Comment