Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

We don't make a big deal about Valentine's Day.  Usually we go to dinner and he gives me chocolate :) This year V-Day landed on a Sunday so on Saturday night we went out with Mal and Chris to Cheesecake Factory.  It was yummy!  This may just be a tradition with them.  We went to Maggiano's last year.  I remember because both Mallory and I were looking at Mark's and Chris's pockets to see if there was a surprise for us :) No deal.  But things are different this year :) It was a lot of fun.  
Sunday morning I put Mark's gift by his cell phone because he had to leave for work early.  
 His fave... Reese's :) 
When I woke up and went downstairs I found a lot of chocolate :) (including Lindor truffles which I can't seem to stop eating lately!) a card, a crazy animal that sings and a potted mini rose plant.  LOL most people would get a stuffed animal, maybe, and a bouquet of roses... if you know Mark at all you know that what he got me is normal ;) What a goof.


Do we know each other, or do we know each other ;) 
Since Mark had to work, but didn't work as late as usual, I figured I'd make a nice dinner for us.  Then I lit candles, and even brought out a bottle of champagne one of his lessons gave us. So we ended up having a nice dinner with just us, too :) 
Homemade chicken and buiscuts for my country man :) and Valentine's Day cookies mmmmmmm...
Mark uncorking the champagne, and we put some yummy strawberries in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment