Thursday, we left Wintergreen and Lucy and I drove to Manassas and spent the weekend with my family. We had to leave Mark behind :( he had a tournament out of town.
Lucy showed up with a pony tail :) first one ever!
I didn't take any pictures because we were just too busy having FUN throughout the weekend.
We spent my dad's birthday eating spaghetti. Oh yes, Christmas in July! :) Lucy was very excited, as were we!!!
We went to the pool every day - it was sooo hot! And we got a little color - hallelujerrrr!
And we just hung out.
Literally.
I seriously don't laugh as hard as I do with my family. I love them so much.
I'd been trying to teach Lucy several things in the past few weeks. When we got home from ONE weekend with the family, she knew how to do patty-cake! Sheesh.
For the record, she also knows where her head is, her nose (and everyone else's nose!!), her toes and we're working on her belly button ;) It's just too cute when you ask a baby where their belly button is and they lift up their little shirt to their tubby belly and point to it!
She also knows what a doggie says, a lion, a monkey.
I'd been trying to teach Lucy several things in the past few weeks. When we got home from ONE weekend with the family, she knew how to do patty-cake! Sheesh.
For the record, she also knows where her head is, her nose (and everyone else's nose!!), her toes and we're working on her belly button ;) It's just too cute when you ask a baby where their belly button is and they lift up their little shirt to their tubby belly and point to it!
She also knows what a doggie says, a lion, a monkey.
And WE learned of my aunt's REMISSIONNNNNNNN. You don't even know!!!
Seriously such good news. Second time she's kicked cancer's ass. Take that.
We had so much fun (despite Lucy's sleep sched changing permanently... grr). I wish I could spend every weekend with them!!!!!!!!!!!!
**spaghetti pics courtesy of my sis :)
**spaghetti pics courtesy of my sis :)
No comments:
Post a Comment