We went to Pittsburgh this past weekend to visit with Mark's best friends. We had an absolute blast.
Here is our weekend through pictures!
So, I warn you it's picture. overload.
but it's cuteness overload, too!!!!
she's trying to escape - whining. she loves me.
playing during dinner preparations
So, I warn you it's picture. overload.
but it's cuteness overload, too!!!!
| the kid is a beast. she went down the slide several times |
| climbing up the slide |
| kissies for daddy |
| i never get pics with my babe :) |
she's trying to escape - whining. she loves me.
playing during dinner preparations
| Emma absolutely dotes on Lucy. She was my little helper all weekend |
| cheese |
| I absolutely adore these guys. Mark picked some really fantastic friends. don't tell them I said that ;) |
| a fun splash park |
| I could just eat that little bum |
| I brought a little gift for all the kids. I got Emma and Lucy matching outfits and Emma was over the moon. They were so cute with their matching piggy tails too :) |
| first of many failed attempts of a group kid pic |
| Pittsburgh skyline |
| boo Steelers - notice the green truck. that's what we're on, land and water vehicle! it was cray. |
| ok so this is a waterfall where people go and sit in it like you would a pool. it was weird. |
| Pirates. wish we could have made it to a game but they were out of town!! |
| only blocks separate the two fields |
| another little water fountain play place inside the city. I was super impressed by the looks of the city. not what I expected at all. it was really nice |
| silly Emma |
| the rail cars you see are giving some kind of tour. horrifying. |
| watching the fountains |
| ok these fountains kept time with the music playing. it. was. awesome. I would LOVE for something like this to be put downtown in RIC. it was soooo cool |
| Josh and his babies :) he needs to get used to the two hands full because he's gonna be a daddy again!!!! so excited for them!!!!!! |
| oh.my.god.i.love.this.face. |
| cheese. |
fail.
the poor things were so. so hungry :(
but I love seeing each of their personalities
i love these kids
| poor Jules just wanted a picture with her babies. haha sorry Julie!! |
| cute one! |
| hiii Lukeyyy |
| I was forced to get on yet another train because Josh called Mark the "stay at home dad" and then Mark didn't want to go anymore. |
| freaking love these two |
| literally wanted and tried to walk into the fountain |
| please take note of the size of my daughter compared to a three year old. thanks. |
| on our way home we stopped for dinner with a fussy and sick babe and I got her chicky nuggets and apple slices and they give you a teeny french fry with the happy meal. so freakin cute ha! |
| an unopened hand-me-down that is absolutely amazing. Lucy love, love, loves it!!!!! |
Great pictures! So glad you had a great time :)
ReplyDelete