My best friend is having a baby. I can not wait to meet this little baby - I am almost as excited for this baby girl as I was for my own babe!!! Plus, I saw Jill for Lucy's bday, for this shower and I'll see her again soon when baby girl is born and hopefully tons of times after since we don't see each other enough and I miss her.
She looks great and we have 7 weeks to go! Excuse the pics, I was chasing around a 1 year old and even had help chasing her... she's a handful!!
 |
| photo bomb |
 |
| cute decor - diapers!! |
 |
| mama's measuring stick - so cute! |
 |
| little helper - honestly think she just wanted to get her hands on that dang sock monkey blanket!!! |
 |
| sock monkey success |
 |
| not a good pic but I love that girl so much (both of them!!) |
 |
| beautiful sisters |
 |
| mommy and daddy |
Good lord I can't wait to meet their little sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course I was up in Manassas for the weekend and had the best time just hanging out with the family.
 |
| piggy tails are our new fav! |
 |
| piggies aftermath |
After the shower we met in old town where they have concerts on Saturday nights and we gave Luc a chance to go crazy on the dance floor :) she had a ton of fun!
 |
| pretty Jen and Uncle Greg |
 |
| yelling at someone |
 |
| cute baby bum!! |
 |
| raise the roof!! |
 |
| dancing baby |
No comments:
Post a Comment