Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter days

We had some nice and warm days right before Thanksgiving and then all of a sudden the cold hit!  Lucy and I have been bundling up (layers!) and making our way outside some to keep us from going stir-crazy :)  walks and swinging are her favorite.  We've also brought out her stroller and baby so she can take her on a walk.  Luc does much better in the cold than her mama...

Without all the nasty bugs (gone with the heat!) we are getting some use out of the swing set.  I don't like bugs.


hi, Lucy!




matching mittens and treasures, too

When we're not outside, we are hiding in boxes to keep warm.
Just kidding... only Lucy :)


and putting up winter decor

 and our Christmas stuff too :)


a certain baby in my Nativity keeps mysteriously disappearing... 


I love this time of year and can't wait to spend it with my little family especially since Lucy will understand so much more than she did last year.  It's going to be so fun.

1 comment: