So pretty much freaking out.
I have a lot of things going on in my head.
On a normal day I'm an emotional wreck; now, I'm an emotional catastrophe.
So, did I tell you I was rear-ended in the beginning of December? I was. and they JUST told us they totaled my car. A month later.
So, there's that.
We've had a rental for a month and they're taking it away Tuesday.
So we need to find a vehicle because, by the way, I might have a newborn in a few days? So...
We've had a rental for a month and they're taking it away Tuesday.
So we need to find a vehicle because, by the way, I might have a newborn in a few days? So...
Jag is away and I'm over it. I just feel like he's so lonely - and cold!! And I want him back with us as annoying as he can be.
Lucy is my "best friend ever", as she puts it, and I am really sad that she's probably going to be ignored a little when the baby makes its arrival :( I'm going to do my absolute best not to have it happen. It makes me so, so sad to even think about it.
I am having some serious issues with the nerves around my tailbone (not my tailbone itself like with Lucy). Ouch for real. Talk about pain - numbness in my left leg but a PAINFUL numbness.. does that even exist?
The baby is all UP in my ribs and pounding all around and the dang thing is strong ok! Another ouch.
I am big. Really big.
I've been accidentally lying to people about how much weight I've gained... whoops.
My amazing sister went out in the freeeeeeezing cold to take a few pics of me. I think they're amazing - especially with the snow - and can't wait to share some!!!
Patience? What is that? ... :( I feel so bad for Lucy who usually gets the brunt of my ill mood at the end of the day :( My students get it too but I don't really care because they're brats ;)
I'm just so nervous for night-time with a newborn, Lucy (who is difficult alone), and Jagger once Mark starts back to work again after the baby's born. Pray for me.
My hips are in pain. Some days they're so much better than others. Also the baby is really hurting my pelvis too. sorry I said pelvis. Sorry I said it again...
At my 39 wk appt still no progress from 1 cm. We are going to start the process next Friday at my 40 WEEK appt and see if I can go into labor by myself next weekend and if not we're scheduling an induction for Monday the 20th!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!! So, by the 21st we'll have a baby. It's such a surreal thing to say still.
LAST picture (except a few I'll share that Mal took because she did such a good jobbbbbb!) and one in the hospital before baby comes. I am sad that I didn't take one of me before I had Lucy but that day was just SO crazy and we didn't have any idea what was going on. So, here's a little comparison of my belly. And as you can see - I'm done, baby just doesn't wanna come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment