Monday, January 20, 2014

Big Sister Day

So I read this article the other day and I loved it. That's when I decided I wanted to take Lucy out just the three of us.
And, I made it through the week at work. 
So, on Saturday we made it a Lucy day since I was still pregnant...  
Mark and I took her to her very first movie in the theater, Frozen, and then we went to ice cream at Sweet Frog. She was feeling a little under the weather but I think she had a fun time. 

She was a little bit of a busy-body during the movie but I know she looooved the popcorn :) and overall I think she enjoyed it and it was a cute show.


At Sweet Frog she chose all her own toppings which consisted of a lot of sprinkles and some yogurt covered pretzels and the kind of ice cream she wanted - vanilla and strawberry.
We sat down and were eating, Lucy spotted a little kid table where two girls were sitting. I asked her if she wanted to go sit there and she said ok. She grabbed her ice cream, walked over and sat down. She immediately said, "Hi, I'm Lucy!" and I openly sobbed in Sweet Frog. 

I'm just a tiny bit emotional like I said before, but I am also sad that it's not going to be just Lucy, Mommy, and Daddy anymore. She is just so big and I'm so proud to be her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment