I couldn't even pick out a wedding dress in a timely manner, how am I supposed to name my child? Well, we are ready. Mark told me that after sitting through his Nana's funeral ceremony today that no matter what, he really wants his boy's name (the one I have a hard time with) and so, ladies and gentlemen, I gave in. Again, if you know me, you know this doesn't happen easily or often. But I will get used to it and I swear looking at pictures all day of Mark when he was little and those cheeks, and that smile. I could see the name on my son if he looks like him. He was so, so cute. So, we have a boy's name. It's final. And as for the girl, we'll keep the blonde/bald vs. dark hair thing going :)

could. you. die?
These days, I am asked very often if I am getting nervous. I have to say no... at least not yet! And I think the anxiousness of not knowing the sex and the excitement of finding out the day of the birth overtakes the nerves. I'm thankful for that.
I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet this baby. I can't wait for Mark to be a daddy. He's going to be so amazing.
Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a boy's name. We are still going back and forth between two, but I think we have decided to wait until the baby is born to announce it! I am excited for you guys! Your baby is going to be so so cute :)
ReplyDelete