Our little lady is already 2 months!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is developing such a little personality and I already love it! So, I wanted to make a little list of the things she is doing now.
*She makes little squeaky sounds sometimes when she is sleeping. It's like a squeaky snore, but snore isn't even a good word for it because it's so cute.
*She snorts when she is working herself up to a wail and we've figured out the more she snorts the bigger the scream.
*Her voice is so sweet. When she is talking her lips take the most adorable shapes. I wish I could describe how awesome it is to hear her "coo"s and "ah"s, "goo"s and "owwwh"s it is so. cute!!
*She is very loud. VERY loud when she wants to be/when she wants something.
*When she is waking up she grunts and rubs her eyes. It's like watching an adult wake up - I find it so funny that she does human things and doesn't just sit around like a bump on a log like I guess I thought babies did!!
*She is still very much a treefrog - her little legs curl up indian-style esque all the time.
*She loves the burping position. I guess it's just being upright - but if she is fussy, I can usually calm her down that way. Also if I'm sitting down and put her on my legs so her feet are at my chest and give her a binky she is pretty content most times and can fall asleep easily.
*She tries so hard to hold her head up and does a fabulous job when she is in the "burp" position.
*Speaking of burping, she doesn't like a bottle to be taken out of her mouth. She squeals quite loudly when you take the bottle out to burp her.
*She is drooling a lot lately! She must be starting to teethe. Poor little mama.
*I got a lot of flower/bow headbands. You know, to cover her bald spot :)
*Her arms are constantly flailing around and "boxing"... she has no control over them. I feel bad for her, she has my arms and will never gain control of them. Poor dear.
*She has these looks. I mean looks that could kill. Or kill you as in omg they are so cute. For example:
*She loves, loves, loves to watch things. Anything.
*She is getting really good at squats (as her daddy calls them) which is standing up for a baby. Her legs are super strong sometimes and sometimes they are like jelly. Most of the time when she stands well she is either upset or excited.
oh, hey, baldy
*I think she will be a sassafras one day. She just does certain things that makes me think that she has this crazy-sassy attitude. Which could be cute and could be a handful and will probably be both!!
*She will be a thumb sucker. She has found where her thumb is - she just can't figure out how to get it in her mouth. Thus, she sticks her whole fist into her mouth. It's quite a feat!
horrible picture quality but really, kid!?
*She'll never know her own name. It's my fault - I have so many nicknames for her! Lu, LuLu, Luc, mama, Tinkerbell shortened to Bell sometimes, boo boo, Pinky............
*She is a hungry HIPPO eating 5 oz every three hours during the day and 6 oz when she wakes up in the morning.
*She is pretty much sleeping from 10/11PM to 8-ishAM. That's right.
*She jerks around all the time. She is squirmy and if you're holding her you better watch out because she is bound to push right out of your arms!!
*She has a great fake cry already. Isn't that supposed to be a terrible 2 [year] thing!?!? I mean the kid is only 2 [months]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*She sleeps with her mouth open sometimes. She has the cutest, CUTEST mouth ever. Period end of discussion.
*She has red tints to her hair! Mark has red in his facial hair and Lucy has that same red in the tips and roots of her hair. I wonder if she'll keep the red!?
*She still has beautiful blue eyes... wonder if she'll keep those too?
*She pees a lot.
*She does not like to pee and poop in the same diaper. We will change her pee diaper and then five minutes later she'll have a dirty diaper.
*When she is fake crying, or smiling really hard and she clenches her jaw her chubby cheeks become really pronounced. It kills me :)

*She still has beautiful blue eyes... wonder if she'll keep those too?
*She pees a lot.
*She does not like to pee and poop in the same diaper. We will change her pee diaper and then five minutes later she'll have a dirty diaper.
*When she is fake crying, or smiling really hard and she clenches her jaw her chubby cheeks become really pronounced. It kills me :)
Happy 2 months, Little Girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment