Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beach 2011

I seriously feel like I just blogged about our beach trip from last year.  I am 100% freaked out by that.

But another year has FLOWN by!  This year our beach trip was a lot different.  With a 2 month old it was just different.  But I can see next year being a bit more exciting and eventful with Lucy being a little older and able to do more.  She definitely added some fun, though.  

We didn't play a lot of games at night.  We didn't get to play baseball.  But we did a lot of our usual things - the boys went jet skiing.  We went put-put golfing (with Lucy :) ).  We shopped til Lucy dropped.  The boys golfed (3 days!?).  We visited my uncle.  We spent all day at the beach.  We did a new puzzle and Mom and Dad let Mark bring it home to put up in his room because he liked it so much.  We laughed a lot.  Per usual.  I just love my family.

We had a fun and relaxing time.  I know I say this every year but every year it rings true.  I. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. NEXT. YEAR.  And the fact that I feel like I just blogged about last year's trip just proves that next year's trip is just around the corner.  Bring it on :)

Here are some a lot of pics.  They are all of Lucy.  Whoops.

visiting Daddy fishing on the beach

 so THAT'S where the puzzle piece went

 beach naps = awesome

 baby whisperer

 Grandma's fort :)

 so happy sitting up so strong

 tummy time for the boys, too

 hangin' with my dad

 so funny!  that hair is enough to give me a heart attack right now. I want to squish her

hangin' with my Uncle Greg

 cool baby

Lucy and Sophie = BFF

 Grandpa and Great Uncle

 the boys torturing the little turtles

 swim away, little turtles!!

Christopher with one of the turtles they caught

 Grandpa

we shopped til she couldn't take it anymore

who, me!?!?

 attempted fam pic

 can you find Lucy? :)

 putt-putt :)

 she had too much fun

 We have decided (per Grandma's idea) to take one of these every year.  So, when we can watch our babies grow and see the additions when they come :)

 unimpressed by her first visit to the water? 

 oh, hey gorgeous.

such an amazing week.  baby is pooped :)

There are more pics on my mom's and sister's cameras so I will post those when/if I steal them from them!

And since my summer is officially over tomorrow (omg I just died a little inside.  I'm not even kidding), I would just like to say Merry Christmas Season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment