Since school started we have been going.going.going.going.
I get home and play with Lucy, cook dinner, bathe Lucy, settle and put her down.
and it's 8:30.
Then, I have to do dishes, tidy up, make lunch/coffee for the next day and then it's 9:00 and I'm falling down tired. I am in the bed by 10PM and I do it all over again the next day.
We have been trying to make the most of our weekends. Mark commented, "why do I feel like you're trying to get away from Richmond all the time?" I'm not... I just want to do things! I want Lucy to experience things :) So, we have a full schedule for the fall; complete with the fair, apple picking, pumpkin patch, visiting Uncle Greg at ODU, first trick-or-treating and swim lessons!!!! Too fun.
Anyway, this is a post of just a motley of different things. I'm just too busy to do more than one post tonight. So get ready for some PICTURESSSSSS!!!!!!
 |
| Loved these machines at the outlet mall |
 |
| her face kills me and I love it |
 |
| painting tootsies |
 |
| one last trip to the fountains |
 |
| dinner with Uncle Robby and Aunt Sara and Uncle Chris and Aunt Mal :) |
 |
| daddy sends me pics at school this year |
 |
| taking a page out of aunt Mal's book ;) |
 |
| heeeey girl |
 |
| celebrated daddy's 29th. weird that he got another year older and I'm not... |
 |
| "Home" - Lucy's fave thing to say when we pull in the driveway and today she whipped out her keys and tried to open the front door!!! |
 |
| cereal with milk and a spoon!!! |
 |
| dare devil |
 |
| too cute to pass up - CHEESE!! |
 |
| FALL DECORATING!!! |
 |
| tried to make it to our first game since Lucy was born and got rained out :( |
 |
| after the "game" we went to dinner instead and Luc got a popsicle and LOVED it!!! |
 |
| her new favorite spot. hide and seek |
 |
| 1/4 pictures I actually took at the beach this year... I'm a horrible mom |
 |
| we rarely get good pictures together so I had to add this one from a wedding we went to in June. |
More posts coming about the zoo and Touch-a-Truck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment