The end of summer was a whirlwind... I have no idea how it's already September.
From the beach, to work - looong days at work - to school with kids in 2.5! I'm left gawking...
I just wanted to put some beach pictures on my blog... but if you want more, duh, look
HERE.
My little Lucy was sick at the beach. We tried to get it away before we left but unfortunately it was nothing until the butt end of the week at the beach :( dang strep throat!
We are quite lucky that she is an amazingly happy kid - she was toted around all week through all our regular beach routine activities: going putt putt, shopping for 4 hours with a 100+ fever, Broadway at the beach... I mean she was a trooper!!!
We are already looking forward to a new house next year and for Lucy to be HEALTHY and able to have a blast playing like we didn't quite get to do this year.
 |
| hahaha saving Lucy |
Golfing :)
 |
| I was trying to get OUT of the pictures... |
 |
| despite her 100+ fever, still smiling!!! :) |
 |
| LOVED these rides!!! |
 |
| cuties |
 |
| Uncle Chris! |
 |
| parasailing!!!!! |
 |
| Uncle Greg |
 |
| has to have one thing in each hand at all times... |
 |
| found on the last day... good thing we were out of there! :) |
 |
| the finished puzzle... just in the nic of time - it was a pain in the butt!!!!!!!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment