Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in review

Since for the last few years I've had to put things on my "year in a nutshell" that pain me, I guess it's refreshing that I really have nothing to write except the regular year-type stuff - all positive :)
Again, and I know I say this every year, but deja'vu anyone?
So, I think I'll just go by month and if anything cool happened, I'll say so :)

January
Mark and I are steadily movin' on to 3 years of marriage in 17 short days!  We're truckin' along and learning as we go! I think without parenthood we'd have marriage down, but we are doing our best :)

My brother celebrated 21 years. Sheesh, wasn't he just born?

One of my best friends had a baby girl - almost 1 now!!!

April - or something
Aunty Peggy is in remission!  The lady is remarkable - hands down.

We celebrated Grandpa's 90th birthday!

And we celebrated our BFF Patrick's 1st birthday :)

May
Aunt Bridget and Uncle Sean got hitched!!!!

We took a family trip to Lake Anna to celebrate Great Grandpa Frank (and I hope we can make it a tradition!!!!)

My 1st [Official] Mother's Day

June
Lucy Evelyn turns 1!!!!!!!!

Jill and Adam got hitchedddddd!!!!!!! :)

July 
Took a trip to Wintergreen with Nana, Pop, Aunt B, Uncle Sean, and Aunt Moni for the 4th

August
Yearly trip to the beachhhh <3>

September 
My best friend had a baby!

Now, I didn't intentionally leave anything out. I think I caught all the biggies :) 
Needless to say a lot of positives this year and we are thrilled!!
It was a great year and we're looking forward to another wonderful year in 2013!!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment