I mean... the kitchen needs a backdrop (maybe a Christmas present), I'd like for the dining room to be completed, the fourth bedroom needs to be finished and the third bedroom needs to be done. And it all needs to be done by June-ish...
Why June-ish you ask? Well, I forgot to tell you about something positive we received on Mark's birthday (September 18). We are positively ecstatic to announce that we tested positive and are welcoming a little Fleisher in May!!!!! :)
We weren't positive so we took two tests! Actually I think I took three... Now, we are positively out of our minds anticipating the arrival of this new addition. We can't wait to meet him/her and to introduce Baby Fleisher to all of you!!!
Some things we've learned in the last few months:
- Pregnancy is tiring. I am absolutely exhausted. Exhausted.
- I dislike heartburn and I dislike it so much that I vowed not to eat anything that gave it to me. Then, I found out everything gives it to me: skittles, iced tea, tomato soup, ranch dressing, applesauce...... everything :(
- Baby Fleish does NOT NOT NOT like Panera's brocc and cheese soup.
- I have food aversions, not cravings. One day I want something, Mark gets it for me and the next day I can't even smell it! I hate food. I don't want anything but I'm starving all. the. time.
- Actually, I want Tony's Pizza all day every day - that's all I want. Ever. But, it would probably give me heartburn anyway.... and Mark won't drive up to NoVA to get it for me :(
- *Censored* I'm sorry but constipation is no fun. None.
- I am terrified about everything that is going on with my body. I'm feel like a hypochondriac. If I have a cramp it's serious, if my back hurts, something's wrong, if I haven't peed enough, if I've peed too much if................
- I have come up a food concoction that even my husband can't stomach :) whatever, if I can eat it, I'm eating it!
- We are never going to agree on whether to find out the baby's sex or not... and so we're not. I lose -- for once.
- My sisters-in-law, brother, sister and brother-in-law are going to be the best aunts and uncles. ever.
- We have a Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Poppa :) and a bunch of great aunts and uncles who are thrilled to pieces. We will also be making Mark's nana a GREAT and my grandpa a GREAT.
- My sister was due May 28, 1986. She was born June 9, 1986. That's 11 days people. I'm due May 27, 2011. I will be giving birth May 27, 2011 or I'm afraid someone (or some people) will get seriously hurt.
- I would like some sushi. And I can't have it until June. It's one of the only things I can even think of stomaching and enjoying right now.
- OHHHH mashed potatoes and gravy....
- I am sick of being crazy. I was
emotionalover emotional before but these hormones are w.a.c.k. - We just can't wait until May 27th!!!!!!
That is so exciting congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Emily:) Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations....so exciting! I hope the heartburn goes away soon, no fun!
ReplyDelete