Ok, whoops, a few things I missed...
Lucy spent the entire month of November sick with a cough. A bad cough that led to a lot of vom. One night I was just so tired I couldn't anymore this night and Mark doesn't hear anything so he moved himself into her room for the night.
Annual before Thanksgiving haircut :) this time she WASN'T butchered!
Jaggy left us in early December for camp... he came home for Christmas but went back again :(
Handsome
I asked her to smile
I told her she better not smile
Thanksgiving
mom and her sibs.
Mom had the whole fam over for a Thanksgiving dinner the Saturday before Thanksgiving since it was my year with the Fleishers and we don't get together with the whole fam often. It was nice - and delicious too :)
cutest girl with her turkey centerpiece
the three of us
Greg's graduation
Mallory got some GREAT shots of him with my big lens. We are so proud of that kid, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment