Recap with us...
Just going to list some milestones we encountered throughout the year. Definitely a quiet year and I am happy to report that.
2013
January
Mark and I celebrated three years and are coming up on four right before [after?] this baby is born!
Totaled my car which set us in a snowball of car... bullshit.
April
Mark made the decision on a date to a Ducks Unlimited banquet that we were getting a dog... he started the looong search - which didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Luc was in the newspaper cheering on my kids at a basketball game :)
May
On Mother's Day, we found out we were pregnant..... and then later that day Mark notified me that he bought a dog. Surprise!
June
Lucy turned 2! We told our families on her birthday that we were expecting.
Mark was inducted into the Tucker High School Hall of Fame.
July
Went on a cruise with the Fleisher family.
Brought Jagger home.
Went to KD for the first time in a LOOOONG time.
August
Annual Robinson beach trip!!!
Mallory started new job :) A big deal, for real.
September
Mark turns 30 - we went up to Baltimore for an O's/White Sox game.
National Zoo visit.
Visited MD for BFF's babe's 1st bday :)
October
Went to fair.
Went apple picking twice.
I turned 30.
Shut my kid's finger in a car door :(
This month sucked.
December
Greg graduated from college!!
I did not intentionally leaving anything important out. It was a regular year filled with regular stuff. We are so excited for 2014.
Here's to another quiet year for 2014 - which is wishful thinking since we'll be parents of TWO in just a couple of weeks!!! :)
Happy New Year
xoxo
Mark and I celebrated three years and are coming up on four right before [after?] this baby is born!
Totaled my car which set us in a snowball of car... bullshit.
April
Mark made the decision on a date to a Ducks Unlimited banquet that we were getting a dog... he started the looong search - which didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Luc was in the newspaper cheering on my kids at a basketball game :)
May
On Mother's Day, we found out we were pregnant..... and then later that day Mark notified me that he bought a dog. Surprise!
June
Lucy turned 2! We told our families on her birthday that we were expecting.
Mark was inducted into the Tucker High School Hall of Fame.
July
Went on a cruise with the Fleisher family.
Brought Jagger home.
Went to KD for the first time in a LOOOONG time.
August
Annual Robinson beach trip!!!
Mallory started new job :) A big deal, for real.
September
Mark turns 30 - we went up to Baltimore for an O's/White Sox game.
National Zoo visit.
Visited MD for BFF's babe's 1st bday :)
October
Went to fair.
Went apple picking twice.
I turned 30.
Shut my kid's finger in a car door :(
This month sucked.
December
Greg graduated from college!!
I did not intentionally leaving anything important out. It was a regular year filled with regular stuff. We are so excited for 2014.
Here's to another quiet year for 2014 - which is wishful thinking since we'll be parents of TWO in just a couple of weeks!!! :)
Happy New Year
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment