Christmas was really fun this year. Lucy "got" it, she wasn't sick, and we just enjoyed sharing it with her. We read Christmas books, we sang carols, we watched all the classics. She loved every bit of it. She is having a hard time getting over it and her secret she tells me every time I put her down to bed is that Santa is coming tomorrow. I guess she'll realize it's over sooner or later!
our tree
Bernie - our elf :) ...who I didn't move the last week before Christmas. Mother of the year!
first trip to Santa was a bust so we went to get a tree and lo and behold a Santa was there!! Good thing, too, as this was the first we heard of the bicycle she wanted! ha!
had a "snow" day from school so Lucy and I spent the day making cookies and trash/puppy chow
.jpg)
"real" Santa pic. what a waste of money. They barely waited until I got my fat A out of the way and didn't even allow us to get her to smile. I turned to tell Mark to tell them to get another and Santa already had the mic up to her asking her what she wanted.
Mom and Dad's house Christmas Eve
papa was watching the Caps game and being a good sport to let Lucy watch a Christmas musical on his lap
a gingerbread house that ended with Mallory and Mark doing icicles and Lucy sticking two candy balls up one nostril. Good times.
the ONE time all the crazies were resting
a little White Christmas in the background of opening presents on Christmas Eve day with my family
Papa Frank was singing to her <3 br="">
3>
handing out presents to all the grandkids! She knew everyone's name :)
Christmas Morning
target practice from daddy...
new collar :)
lining up her stocking stuffers
a present from Jag :)
taking a picture of taking a picture :)
new toy snuggles
kisses for mommy
Christmas Day at the Fleishers
a princess treasure chest
thanks, pop
tired pup!!!!
princess castle!
We had a great time - it was a whirlwind but it was worth it.
I love Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment