So Mark and I have been trying to make better life choices lately. We decided to start with daily walks if we can't make it to the gym, and eating more fish. You know, Omega 3's and all...
We started out the day with a walk at a nearby park. Rocky loves this park because there are so many smells - he goes around to pee on everything he can!! We just follow him. Well today we saw that he was running through a lot of these disgusting things:

And seeing as we were following him, they were flying everywhere - at us! Rocky didn't mind, Mark didn't mind, I MINDED!!! Recently, I have become acutely aware of bugs. I hate them. Like I told Mark when he said they won't hurt me, I don't care! I don't care if they will kill me with the slightest touch, or if they are harmless. I. don't. like. bugs. So, I squealed, Mark laughed at me and we left. Needless to say we won't be visiting the park until after grasshopper season, whenever that is...
We came home and Mark cooked up some yummy fish. Oahu or something??? I forget. Anyway, one of his lessons brought back a lot of fish from a trip he just went on. We have Mahi, that one we had for lunch, and a few different ones. Fresh fish :) We will be experimenting with fish preparations in the near future... MMMmmmm
After the delicious lunch Marky had to get on the road to work. Unfortunately, his Jeep has been being difficult lately. I wish, I wish, I wish I could just buy him what he wants... he needs a new truck and I have been saying this for a while now. He knows it, I know it, everyone knows it, but we just hope to have the funds to pay for a new one. We might have to make it work now, this Jeep may have taken it's last breath.
This is what he wants deserves:
I just hope we can make it happen for him!!!
Do NOT get a truck with wheels like that. I'll just die.
ReplyDeleteIf you get him a truck with wheels like that, I will expect you to also get him a horn that plays "Dixie"....
ReplyDelete