If you know Mark and me, you know we don't like to go to new places to eat. We like what we like... but, he got home from work early last night so he said LET'S GO OUT!!! :) He treated me to dinner and my movie Eclipse... which, by the way, was great. Can't wait til the last installment!! Also, we saw the Potter trailersss!!! Ok, sorry for that dorky side note.
Anyway, we headed out last night to Bass Pro (typical) but they have this restaurant attached and we've been wanting to try it out! Yea, just as I suspected... amazing :)
First of all, they have a gigantic fish tank in the middle of the restaurant... too fun. Secondly, I ordered our drinks (Mark was busying himself in the store, go figure) and our waitress brought the drinks and this little gem. Anyway, we headed out last night to Bass Pro (typical) but they have this restaurant attached and we've been wanting to try it out! Yea, just as I suspected... amazing :)

Sorry for the 1/2 eaten picture, it was incredible (Mallory you have to come with us next time!!) Oh yes, that is sugar caramelized on the top of the bread. I could die.
Then, for the main course... Mark had ribs and chicken (a whole 1/2 of a chicken to be exact!) and I had a shrimp pasta. Superb. Needless to say, I ate until I wanted to vom.
After dinner, Mark rolled me to the car and we headed out to the movie; but not without a stop at the Dollar Tree for almost $10 worth of crap to eat during the movie... Good date night with Hubby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment