This week with Mark doing so much work outside and not being able to have Rocky out there with him, Rocky's been in the house by himself a lot. I went back to work and have been as busy as I can be. So, our man has had no fun at all his bday week. Poor guy.
We've kept him in the house all week when we're not here; this is new for him as Mark has always, ALWAYS crated him. He's done a fine job. One day I came home and he hunkered down (the way he does when he's getting yelled at) right as I walked through the front door. When he finally looked at me, he had toilet paper hanging from his lip. At least he has a conscious. We have closed all the doors since and have had no problems.
The week was long. and c r a z y. Each day slipped by and both Mark and I were exhausted every day. Rocky's bday slipped past and neither of us noticed. I almost died when I realized it. So, I went out and bought a ton of treats, some rawhide bones (his fave) and a toy. He's very hard to buy for... he likes balls, but he likes to squish them and that's hard to find. I found a "Dura ball" which was supposed to be virtually indestructible. Well, it may have been. But not to Rocky. Twenty minutes into me being home, and absolutely annoyed of the squeaky damn thing, he popped it and the beads were all over. But, he loved the $9 ball a lot until then.
We took him to the park to "practice" as I say and "train" as Mark says. I love these boys :) :) :)
I got it, guys!!! :)
Happy Birthday to our big man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment