For example, all the hard work he has put into our backyard has paid off. It looks amazing!!
those trees mark the end of our yard and the beginning of our rear-neighbor's yard. our grass is almost just as good!!!!! :)
He is going out to buy himself his own birthday present because A. I'm too busy to get him anything this week and B. I hate buying silly hunting things. Horrible wife status, I know, but he'll get what he wants and I'll sign a card - badda bing badda boom. Happy Birthday, Mark :) HAH!!
Also, the other day I was studying so diligently for the Praxis before Mark got home and when he got home, he turned on the TV. Duh, that's what we always do and it was fine, but I have a really hard time concentrating with distractions, hence the fact that I've taken the Praxis a million times and can't pass. Distractions. So, instead of going psycho on him, I went to find some ear plugs and listened to some music on the computer while I studied. When he noticed, he asked me if the ear phones helped. Music drowns out in my thoughts, like it's not there; TV and other things don't allow me to focus.

Mark went out and bought me some ear plugs for the Praxis. I don't know if they'll allow them, but I think it might just work!
Thanks for noticing, my love :)
so effing cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm so bitter your yard looks better than mine...which Bauer has started to dig into again. Yayyy!