Saturday, September 4, 2010

I thought it was called "spring" cleaning

Well, my husband has been amazing lately.  Not that he isn't always amazing... but around my house things are getting done.  Money is disappearing, but things are getting done.  We live in a time of instant gratification, and I'm glad I am not the only one suffering from this disease.  And I say disease because it seriously impairs my health.  Seriously.  Until I am mopping the floors of my house and loading the dishwasher at 10:30PM all the while I am screaming at my husband that this place is a mess.  And then I don't get enough sleep and I am cranky which effects everyone in within 5ft of me.  I am, however, the only psycho one... Mark can go a little longer with things not getting done.

But, like I said, things are getting done.  Thank God.

Take the backyard, for instance.  Mark and his father are back there every day.  Every day.  They cleared it, they fill-dirted it, they raked it, they hay-ed it, they seeded it, Mark is watering it as we speak... or as I type?  It is great!!!  One day, we'll be able to afford a fence.  That would be nice.

I thought we were supposed to be fixing the yard... not destroying it!!!

the F-650!!!!

fill dirting

it's all even and raked out!!!

we are cementing under the deck... and blocking it in.  a little home for the man.


My house is a mess.  Dirt, you know.

watching his papa working hard :)

"what'd you say mama?"

And today, I woke up after a great sleep recouping from a loooong week and Mark is cleaning out the garage.  Mark is cleaning out the garage.  I thought for sure if I said it twice, I'd believe it.  Mark. is. cleaning. out. the. garage.  Nope, still don't believe it.

too much crap!!!!!!


workin' hard :)

just for you, Mallory :) bahahah

So, what's up next for the Fleisher's?  The extra room... and the dining room. Oh, owning a home...

No comments:

Post a Comment