Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Amazing

There are no other words.  My sister's wedding was amazing.  She was so beautiful and Chris was so handsome.  I had so much fun.  It is funny, it wasn't so long ago that we saw all the same people at my wedding but I didn't see them.  I mean I saw them but didn't get to see them.  I had a lot of fun hanging out at Mal and Chris's wedding.  It was great.  I have nothing negative to say.  Mal kept her composure (until walking down the isle and saying her vows;) ).   Even though Chris said his vows to something off to the right of Mallory, we knew he meant well!  I think not only was everyone who attended able to see how much they love each other and how excited they were to finally be marrying each other but they had a lot of fun, too!!!
I have a lot of pictures to post from Friday night at the rehearsal through the wedding reception.  Again, it was so amazing that the FEW pictures I took won't do it any justice.  Won't do them justice either!!! :) Side note: My sister told me to take pictures of EVERYTHING.  I just do what I'm told...

a million years ago when the church first started talking about rebuilding, Grandma bought us bricks.  It's really nice to finally see them.

 they had some really good looking groomsmen, but this one was my favorite!  most handsome thing I've ever seen.  and I'm married ;)








Father Bob 


Aunty Peggy took care of the reception decor and food set-up.  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 

YUM-O 







 oh, he loves me.

sibs.  so glad my fro showed up for the weekend.  thanks for not letting me cut my hair, Mallory!




yay my bag :)

 gift from Chris


love. 

only two of these.  sparing you all the tears :) "Patty and I were bawling" baha, Mal!! 







obv. my BFF is finally ready to tie the knot :) it's about damn time


I love this picture so much I could die :) 








 fro-tastic. omg.


G makes me laugh in this one!! :) 

Dance Party USA 




:) :) :) best friends :) :) :) 





...and they lived happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment