Friday, October 1, 2010

Richmond is awesommmeee

This weekend was Mallory's last weekend (officially) as a single lady.  We all had so much fun.  We started out at my humble abode with food and racy gifts (meow)....

decor


wienie treats

Bride-to-be garb :)



sexy clothes...




 whips and chains!

 mom's stuff! :)


1/2 of my gift because of stupid Victoria's Secret... edible undies :) wonder if Chris has eaten them yet...... 

whipped cream baby... Rocky wants some!! 



 sisters, sisters


 all of us :)

And we're out and about!!!


V.I.P. sectionnnnnnn 

creep-err.  he almost got his ass kicked. by me.

 this is my area BITCH!!!

yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is a onesie.

Can showing off her bling, I think Mallory's puzzled... bahaha can't tell you how hard her face makes me laugh!!!

subtly singing something awesome, I'm sure...

cha-cha slide

I just wanted her to have a good time.  and take a few pics with meeeee

sorry Meg, this one's for Mal.  you make the face, I post.

could have been in the middle of any number of conversations we had on the ride home... we had the cab driver laughing :)

Such a fun night!!

Little sister, can you believe a week from today we'll be at your rehearsal????  Omg... I just cried a little ;) I really hope that's not indicative of my speechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I hate myself...and my obnoxious facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your obnoxious facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok EM- first I love reading your blog. You're hilarious with all your descriptions. Second- am I the only one grossed out by the "sprinkles" on the cookies? ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete