Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fam time

I absolutely love my fam.  We don't all get to spend a lot of time together, but this past weekend we all went to ODU to visit Greggy :)  We got down there and went into Norfolk and had lunch right on the water.  It was the perfect weather to walk along the water.  It was really nice.  

 G's manly appt.  that's right, two TVs




 where we sat waiting for lunch. such a beautiful day!

lunch!! MMMMmm 

boat ride 

yacht that pulled up while we were hanging out.  it's going to be ours one day... 

the Wisconsin.  that's right Dad, we pay attention.  and Greg didn't know, though.  he cheated. 


My amazing fam:

 I love these two so. much.


 best daddy and mama. on. earth.


I love being able to spend time with my family.  I love that we are able to laugh together and have a good time with each other no matter what.  I can't wait til this weekend and another fun Robinson wedding :) Of course, pictures will be up ASAP :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment