Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friends

My dog doesn't like other dogs.  Well, he doesn't like Bauer, but we think it's a complex.  For the wedding weekend, Mark and I brought Rock up to my parents house.  Turns out, he really doesn't like Honey but they got along.  I mean, he's too mature for her puppy-ness.  She likes to bite ankles and nibble ears and hurdle bigger dogs.  Rocky just doesn't have time for it all, really.

I was able to get a few cute pictures of the two of them



the beginning of the Kong war... Rocky had it, Honey wanted it: Honey had it, Rocky wanted it................... 

 

Honey's got the Kong!!

so fast :) 


 

He eventually got it back.  He wouldn't like for me to admit he was out-foxed by a girl, but I think he was.  When we got home, he was so tired.  He slept all night long :) :) 

1 comment: