I love getting together with family and just sharing the time together. I also love giving thanks and being thankful for the things I have. So, I thought I'd take a sec to list the things I'm truly thankful for this year.
1. My husband. I know I've said it and I'll keep saying it: he has been so helpful these last few months while I've wrestled with this pregnancy and hating food and being so tired. He has been simply amazing - always making sure I am taking my medicine and eating well. I'm thankful that he puts up with me - and that he's just so damn cute!!!
2. My family. I really have nothing to say about them except that they're amazing. I am so very lucky to have a supportive and loving family. I'm excited that they're excited (SO EXCITED) about the baby. They're really just wonderful. I'm so thankful that I was gifted this family to be a part of
3. My in-laws. I'm thankful they're very caring and helpful. I am thankful they're not mean and nasty :)
4. The baby. It was always my fear that I would have a hard time getting pregnant because I wanted it SO badly. I'm thankful that we have a heathly baby so far and hope that it stays that way throughout.
5. My dog. What a hoot he is. But, he keeps me company when I don't want to be alone and he's my protector. I'm thankful he's not annoying and that Mark spent all the $$$ he did on Rocky because aside from his size complex, he's the perfect dog.
6. My friends. Though few, I know that they will always, always, always be there for me. No matter what. I'm thankful that the few that have stuck around I know I can trust with absolutely anything.
7. My house. I'm thankful that we have a beautiful house that we have worked so hard to make a home. Now, if we can just fill that damn F frame in the family room.
8. My job. Oh, yes, I can definitely hate my job. I can definitely have days that I don't think I'll get through, but I tell you what, I'm thankful that I have a job and that I can help my husband support my growing family.
9. Radford. I'm thankful I found some of my best and closest friends there - what would I do without my Jillian?? and of course the other two dear friends I found there: Lindsey and Kendall. I'm thankful that it educated me. I'm thankful that it was fun :)
10. Facebook. I'm thankful it helps satisfy my desire to stalk.

No comments:
Post a Comment