Monday, June 27, 2011

Faves

I have to add a pic of Lucy because she's just so damn cute.  Really has nothing to do with my post :)

 wearing a dress made by Great Great Auntie Kitty :)

LOVE this picture!!!

Ok now onto the actual blog post ;) ...
Since having my little Tinkerbell I have had a lot of time to do chores (yay) and watch a lot of TV.  Big surprise, right?  So, I've decided to compile a list of my favorite and least favorite commercials.  Hey, I have some extra time on my hands!!!  I will start with the least favorite because they infuriate me and end with my fave since they make me smile :)

This commercial is the DUMBEST commercial and makes me want to scream - like the stupid lady in the commercial.  ugh I'm seething with irritation right now...


This is how you have chosen to advertise your product????


ANY and ALL commercials that animate foot fungus or snot... such as this one.  I mean, sick!




Now, my favorites!!!!
Usually I fast-forward through commercials or flip channels, but I will watch these ones every time!!

This commercial is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.  The kids are so dramatic - especially the little Asian kid - and the ending with the soccer ball just cracks me up!  I laugh out loud every time.


Carol, fiber makes me s.a.d... hahah love this guy!!!


Such a great commercial :) gets me all watery-eyed


Do you watch as much TV as I do and have your own faves, or least fave commercials??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment