She's saying it all with her eyes, "Daddy, you're so weird."
She just loves her Boppy. She is so comfy and cozy :)
With parenthood comes an immense emotional responsibility and it is overwhelming. I am unstable emotionally anyway but since Lucy was born I am one tear away of going completely insane. I keep focusing on one thing that I am dreading. I've said it before - I just don't want her growing up. She is so cute and tiny and perfect right now; I just want her to stay a baby forever. Alas, it is impossible for that to happen so I will embrace her growth. I can't wait to find out who she is going to be.
There are a few things that I hope for her; a few qualities I hope she inherits from her family members:
I hope she gets her daddy's humility.
I hope she gets her mama's sass... just a little bit of it!
I hope she gets Aunt Mallory's tenacity.
I hope she gets Uncle Greg's humor.
I hope she gets her grandma's level head and work ethic.
I hope she gets her grandpa's warm heart and work ethic.
I hope she gets Aunt Bridget's spunk.
I hope she gets Aunt Monica's smarts.
I hope she gets her poppa's thoughtfulness.
I hope she gets her nana's kindness.
I hope she gets Great-grandpa Frank's fortitude.
I hope she gets her Great-grandma Jo's thankfulness.
I hope she gets her name-sake, Great Granny's ornery-ness. Just a bit of it ;)
I hope she gets her Great Pappy's hard-headedness. Just like her daddy, and Grandpa, too! Not me, though!!! ;) So many people with this quality - let's hope Lucy just has a little bit of it. Especially since we have the responsibility of raising her and I don't like to hear the word, "no" :)
Lastly, even though he's not "blood", he's still family. I hope Lucy gets her Uncle Chris's laid-back attitude. :)
If her personality is a motley of all of these great things - we'll be right on track! Cross your fingers that she keeps the ease that we've experienced thus far throughout her life :)
When I first read it I thought it said 'her momma's ASS. aaaaahahahahahahahahaha :)
ReplyDelete