Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things we know...

watching TV with Daddy

Lucy already has such a little personality.  We can see just a glimpse of who she is just by what she does.  So... so far we know:
  • she is a squirmy little worm - watch out if you're holding her!
  • she is determined - already trying to hold her head up!!!  again - watch out if you're holding her!
  • she has a stinky bottom ;) Daddy's girl!
  • she has my unfortunate arms -- all gangly and out of control
  • she's the cutest thing in the ENTIRE world
  • she is a grunter.  she grunts like a pig.
  • she is a hungry hippo.  she is already eating 4 oz, about 6-7 times a day!!!
  • she is a hard sleeper like her dad
  • she fights sleep (was up almost the entire time from 4:30 AM to 1:30 PM the other day...) which leads me to the fact that she...
  • is sooooo curious and wants to see every single thing that is going on
  • she's the cutest thing in the ENTIRE world
  • she has crazy dreams: smiling one second and frowning the next.
  • she LOVES tummy time
  • she has CRaZy eyes
  • she dislikes Similac.  We will stick to Enfamil Newborn
  • her smiles melt my heart
Only three weeks old and already showing us so much of her personality :)  This list will grow daily now...

Every day when I wake up it's like I forget how beautiful she is and when I pick her up from her crib in the morning I die.  How could I forget how cute she is!?!?!?  She is growing too fast.  I already miss how little she was just three short weeks ago.  Yet, I'm loving her new responses to motion - too fun to see her follow us around already!  With each day she gets smarter and smarter :) 

I just LOVE her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment