Monday, August 23, 2010

More Mint Abba Nack Elk Wire

This, this had us all *lair fink gout lout*  These funny phrases are courtesy of Mad Gab one of the games we played this week.  It is a tricky one!  It took a while for Mal to get the hang of it and thanks to her, we have some laughs to re-live next year!!!


The beach this year was just as fun as it always is.  We laughed a lot.  As we usually do when we're together.  We had GORGEOUS weather!  And a couple of nights we had some wicked storms!  The boys went golfing - 3 times.  Mark went fishing one day.  It's nice that he can keep himself company and not bother me because I like to be at the beach allllll day!!!!!!! :)  We went put-put golfing as we do every year... usually I hate it, but this year I beat everyone and hit two hole-in-ones!!!  OH YEAH!

that's right, I almost parred the whole course :) 

Here are some pictures documenting our week:

Mark riding on top of the car up the parking deck when we got to the condo... I don't remember why.
   
1,000 piece puzzle that was supposed to last all week... we did it in 3 days :) pretty!

The boys put-putting :) 

was it a zoo theme?

.... or a pirate theme???

us :)

playing baseball... didn't last long because it got dark :( next year!

our beach neighbors made this :)

the boys played a LOT of bocce ball

Dad's sand drip castle :)

after jet skiing :) why are we smiling???  because I rode with Mom.

see the little crabs?  they have huge claws on one side

yikes!  love beach thunderstorms... we saw some  c r a z y  lightening!

you can see the wall of rain coming our way!!!

our tent :) we left it on the beach hoping the rain would go away

rain, rain, go away!

hanging out while it rained

sweet snag, G :)

he doesn't love the beach

the seafood feast... delish!

always the last one left :)

Passing Greg on our way home... see ya, suckerrr!!!

We are ready to go back.  Now.  Especially since I start school in one day.  UGH!!!  Thanks for a great beach week, family!!  We can't wait until next year in our *hopefully* first house since we were little!!! xoxo

I miss it already!!!! 


take me backkkkkk!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you took pictures because I took NONE! And, where the HELL were those crabs?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete