Lucy is 5 months.
She's 20 lbs - at least!
She has 2 teeth.
I call it now, she's going to be a little pistol. for sure!
Mark and I FINALLY got around to buying the Baby Brezza.
I decided to start with sweet potato. A little bit of color for the baby girl.
I cut it into cubes, then put it in the machine and 25 minutes later - voila!!!
Dinner for 10 nights from ONE sweet potato!!!
It filled five, two oz. containers.
It filled five, two oz. containers.
BOOM!

What's up next?
Hm. I think carrots. Stay with the orange color.
A little about Lucy E at five months.

~ sometimes she sticks the thumb in the mouth, but she is all about the tips of her fingers on her right hand, or the pointer finger on her left hand. It's really strange - but it keeps her content and that's all that matters.
~ she is on her belly or her side every single morning.
~ she's not into staying on her belly and lifting onto her arms... when we have tummy time, she rolls over onto her back. She loves to roll around a lot but always ends up on her back. Silly girl.
~ it sounds like she's making a b/da b/da b/da sound - doesn't sound quite like a b or a d. it definitely doesn't sound like an m. whatever.
~ she S.C.A.R.F.E.D. her sweet potatoes. Didn't even make a face. Piglet.

hm. this is different.
She swished it around in her mouth for a bit. And chewed it. And ate it.
yum.
MORE
She is so amazingly cute.
I. can't. even. stand. it.
A little about Lucy E at five months.
~ she is on her belly or her side every single morning.
~ she's not into staying on her belly and lifting onto her arms... when we have tummy time, she rolls over onto her back. She loves to roll around a lot but always ends up on her back. Silly girl.
~ it sounds like she's making a b/da b/da b/da sound - doesn't sound quite like a b or a d. it definitely doesn't sound like an m. whatever.
~ she S.C.A.R.F.E.D. her sweet potatoes. Didn't even make a face. Piglet.
She swished it around in her mouth for a bit. And chewed it. And ate it.
She is so amazingly cute.
I. can't. even. stand. it.
Yay! So glad you like the Baby Brezza, and Lucy too :)
ReplyDelete