Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weekends

The last two weekends were busy busy busy for this mama!  I went up to Manassas both weekends to see Lucy's Grandma and Grandpa and Great Aunty Peg :) 

Last weekend we went up for a baby shower for Lucy's "Aunty" Meg.  Meghan is such a good friend and I can't wait for her to welcome her own little girl at the end of January.  This little girl is already so, so SO loved!!!  I can't wait to meet her :) Knowing her mom and dad, I know she is going to be special.


Meghan is about 30 weeks (I think!?!?)  She looks amazing, no? :)


This past weekend we went back up north to see Jillian and Meg (again!)

Saturday Lucy and I went to lunch at Tyson's with "Aunty" Jill.  It was so good to see her - she lives in MD and we are in RIC so we don't see each other near enough :( I'm so sad I don't get to see my best friends often.  And even less because I'm so busy with Luc and with Mark's crazy schedule. 

Jill and I have made it a tradition that every time we meet in Tyson's Corner, we eat at California Pizza Kitchen.  We didn't switch that up this time!  It was so good to see her face.  We had a great time catching up and, well, eating our entire pizzas ... sheesh.

Then, Sunday we went to Meghan and Ryan's house for the annual "Friends Thanksgiving".  We started it last year and will continue it for as long as we can.  It's so nice to get together.

Last year Hailee was just little thing and I was about 15 weeks (roughly)... this year there were 4 babes and one on the way!!  Who knew!?!?!?  It is so amazing how much difference a year can make!!



like I said, what a difference a year makes!!!!!!!!


Hailee and Jacob, Liam, Lucy
adorable

These girls are wonderful people and Lucy and I had an absolute blast with them.


Can't wait to find out what next year will bring :) :)

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and will be a whirlwind as we will try to fit in both of our families.
We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment